An important part of coming to terms with the passing of a loved one, whether young or old, is celebrating the life they have lived and what they have meant to you and others. I can work with you with sensitivity, compassion, humour and warmth to create a special memorial service which truly reflects your loved one. It is always a privilege for me to do so and I get to hear many amazing life stories and meet many lovely people amidst the tears and the laughter.
I can assist you and your family in the following way:
• Meeting with you and family members, friends at home, or wherever convenient, to discuss the kind of service you would like, content and format, including any wishes or instructions from the deceased person/child. I can be available during the day or evening.
• Advising on aspects of the service, such as the tribute or eulogy, life story, readings, slideshow, songs, music, and rituals, venues. Writing the service, including eulogy, if desired or assisting family with writing.
Forwarding a draft prior to the service for your approval, additions, alterations.
• Liaising closely with your funeral director to ensure the service runs smoothly. Arriving at the venue in advance to ensure set up. Facilitating and delivering the service professionally, compassionately and with humour. I am a clear public speaker.
• Being sensitive and respectful of your needs throughout
• Putting you at ease – I am warm, friendly, relaxed and calm on the day!
• Fee: $400.00. Any additional charges will be agreed with you first.