I can assist you to plan a very special and memorable wedding ceremony by:
- Working with you to design a service which genuinely reflects who you are and how you came to be together (your “love story”), what you value and cherish about each other, what is meaningful and important to you in your life and on this day.
- Meeting with you initially for a free first consultation to ensure you would feel comfortable with having me as your celebrant, to ask any questions and to brief me about what you would like in your ceremony.
- If booked, meeting with you to plan the ceremony according to your wishes.
- Providing examples of ceremonies and wedding vows for your consideration. Writing a personalized wedding service for you or helping you to do so.
- Recommending readings, poems, blessings, rituals, music to enrich and enliven your ceremony.
- Ensuring all legal requirements of the marriage are met.
- Checking documents are filed correctly and on time.
- Conducting a rehearsal prior to the ceremony.
- Putting you at ease on the day so you can truly enjoy a wonderful wedding.
- Officiating at the ceremony professionally, with warmth, care and humour.